We could cut our inspection rate in half.
Anderson de Souza Luna – Production Technician Scania Latin America Ltda.
The ideal water-miscible metalworking fluid for crank- and camshaft grinding
- High grinding performance and consistent workpiece quality
- Excellent rinsing behavior and easy cleanability
- Zero foam – ideal for high-pressure systems
- Good machine compatibility and clean machines
- Low consumption and good filterability
- Free of bactericide, boron, formaldehyde as well as chlorinated and sulfurous EP additives
Stable process with high grinding performance
Excellent performance in the Barkhausen test
Profit from our unique Liquid Tool
Productivity, economic efficiency and machining quality are factors that critically depend on the choice and the quality of your metalworking fluid.
With our profound machining know-how and experience, customized services and excellent products, we help you fully capitalize on the potential of your machines and tools and turn your metalworking fluid into a key success factor – a Liquid Tool.