Vasco Skytec H 600
Unlock the potential of your tools in titanium machining.
Christoph Wüthrich, Application Engineer, Blaser Swisslube – Andrea Biscardi, Product Manager, Makino Europe – Dirk Masur, Component Manager Aerospace, Walter Tools
The ideal metalworking fluid for titanium machining
- Minimizes tool wear and number of tool changes without compromising process reliability
- Allows for higher material removal rates
- Low foaming also in high-pressure systems (e.g. Makino T2 with internal coolant supply 1,015 psi / 70 bar and 53 gpm / 200 l/min)
- Qualified or approved by renowned manufacturers in the aerospace industry
- Also suitable for machining aluminum, steels and nickel-based alloys thanks to high material compatibility
Safe machining process, lower overall costs
Tools are often changed too early in titanium machining as a precaution in order not to jeopardize the production process and the quality of expensive workpieces. With Vasco Skytec H 600, you can use your tools significantly longer without compromising process reliability.
Roughing titanium on a Makino T2 machine
Request more info
I’d like to know more about Vasco Skytec H 600 and Blaser’s unique Liquid Tool.