Nobody knows ester-based metalworking fluids better than we do.
Alessia Cona, Research & Development, Blaser Swisslube
Benefit from decades of research and experience.
High-performance mineral-oil free water-miscible metalworking fluid
- Ensures perfect surfaces – even with sensitive aluminum alloys
- Enables long tool life thanks to high cutting performance
- Ensures long sump life and stable pH
- Is gentle to people and the environment
- Based on renewable ester
- Suitable for both hard and soft water
- For all alloys based on aluminum, steel, titanium, nickel and copper
Cuts and forms even the smallest threads to perfection
*Both coolants at 8% concentration
Request more info
I’d like to know more about Vasco 601 and Blaser’s unique Liquid Tool.