“When the going gets tough.”
Blasogrind GTE 5 – for combined EDM and grinding of hard and super hard materials.
Gears and Grinding Specialist Tom Cappadona from Blaser Swisslube with Doug Kring, Applications Engineer at United Grinding Technologies
For combined EDM and grinding of hard and super hard materials.
- High removal rate with hard and super hard materials such as PCD, CBN, ceramic cermet and tungsten carbide
- Excellent surface quality
- Minimized cobalt leaching
- Minimal mist and vapor formation for a pleasant work environment
- Colorless and transparent for a clear view of the spark condition
- GTL-based oil for long-term oxidation stability and good machine compatibility
For all major EDM grinding systems.
- Low viscosity and high flashpoint ensure optimal spark gap, minimized electrode wear and high stock removal also with fine grid wheels
- Ultra-fast air release creates an optimal ionized channel and dielectric strength
Grinding machines equipped with Studer WireDress
Anca EDG: PCD rotary eroding and carbide tool grinding in one
Agathon grinding machines equipped with PowerGrind technology