“Profit from our knowledge and experience.”
With our profound know-how and experience, we help you optimize your entire production process from diamond wire cutting to wafer cleaning to filtration and waste water treatment. Fully exploit the potential of your machines and tools and turn your cutting fluid into a key success factor – a Liquid Tool.
Comprehensive analysis and optimization of your processes.
Andreas Neumann – Senior Application Engineer, Blaser Swisslube AG
Stable processes. Higher quality. Lower costs.
Did you know that the cutting fluid typically contributes only around 5% of your manufacturing costs, but can positively influence 95% of these costs?
- Minimal rejects
- Savings on diamond wires, manpower, machine downtime, cleaning chemicals and waste water treatment
- Choice between low concentration fluids and standard concentration fluids with recycling system
- Increased yield
- High feed speed, cutting performance and machine uptime
- High wire performance due to superior cleaning and rinsing behaviour of the coolant
For all process types
- For ultra-thin, electroplated and resin-bonded wire
- For multi and mono silicon
- For individually filled machines (batch) and central supply systems
- Recycling with various technologies (from filter press to advanced filtration solutions)
Optimized cost of ownership
Cost per wafer
High concentration fluids usingrecycling systems
High cutting performance
- Superior cleaning of the diamond wire
- Low carry-over of silicon residues
SEM picture of 60 µm wires
Excellent cutting quality
- Low TTV/saw marks and chipping
- High surface and edge quality
- Minimal rejects
Wafer thickness plots
- Excellent rinsing behaviour
- Minimized cleaning required
Wafer cleanliness before pre-cleaning