Willy’s oldest son Peter joined his family company when the 1973 oil crisis broke out. He proved to be a visionary in difficult times, soon realizing that to position the company internationally, he needed to invest in producing cutting fluids for the machining industry.
- Less machining time and increased productivity due to better cutting performance
- Thanks to Blaser, hand irritation and bad smell are a thing of the past
- Wheel rim manufacturer Vetterolf: Increased quality and productivity thanks to Blaser B-Cool MC 610
- RCM Estech & Blaser: “We’ve come further than we originally intended”
- Wittenstein scores a success with bactericide-free Blaser metalworking fluid