The first Blaser subsidiary was founded near New York in the USA, with its own production plant as of 1986. Further subsidiaries followed in Brazil, China, Germany, France, India, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, the Czech Republic, and Turkey.
- Less machining time and increased productivity due to better cutting performance
- Thanks to Blaser, hand irritation and bad smell are a thing of the past
- Wheel rim manufacturer Vetterolf: Increased quality and productivity thanks to Blaser B-Cool MC 610
- RCM Estech & Blaser: “We’ve come further than we originally intended”
- Wittenstein scores a success with bactericide-free Blaser metalworking fluid